Thursday, April 30, 2015

Release Day: Sincerely Carter by Whitney G.

About The Book:

Title: Sincerely, Carter
Author: Whitney G.
 Publication Date: April 30, 2015
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Buy it today: 


☆☆ Synopsis ☆☆

Just friends.

We’re just friends.
No, really. She’s just my best friend...


Arizona Turner has been my best friend since fourth grade, even when we “hated” each other. We’ve been there for one another through first kisses, first “times,” and we’ve been each other’s constant when good relationships turned bad. (We even went to colleges that were minutes away from each other…)
Throughout the years, and despite what anyone says, we’ve never crossed the line.
Never thought about it.
Never wanted to.
Until one night changed everything.
At least, it should’ve...


Just friends.
We’re just friends.
I’m only saying this until I figure out if she’s still “just” my best friend…




☆☆ Check out additional works by Whitney G. ☆☆


Reasonable Doubt Series Amazon
Mid Life Love Series Amazon
My Last Resolution Amazon

My Review:


Sincerely, CarterSincerely, Carter by Whitney Gracia Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sincerely, Carter by Whitney Gracia Williams is a stand-alone romance about best friends who fall in realization that they have always loved each other. Filled with quirky humor, absolutely hilarious flashbacks to grade school and the communication between the much younger versions of Carter and Arizona, and with a few angsty deep-feels thrown in for good measure, this book was a "devour in one sitting, the hell with the world" type book for me.

Carter and Arizona have been best friends since fourth grade (or fifth depending on which one you are talking to) and they have always been platonic, never looked at each other that way, cannot understand why no one ever seems to believe them. Until that moment, of course, when a switch is flipped and they suddenly cannot STOP seeing each other as more. They already know each others dirtiest secrets and dark pasts so there's nothing to hide, right?

I loved it. I know you will too. The interactions between ALL the characters just flowed so well. It was a pleasure to read. Except at around 90% in when I wanted to gut punch Ari - Oooh she made me mad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment