Wednesday, March 23, 2016

#ReleaseBlitz: Explicit by Roxy Sloane







Title: Explicit
Author: Roxy Sloane
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance
 Release Date: March 23, 2016





Blurb

"I’ve told you I’ve fantasized about you. So, tell me the truth. Do you fantasize about me?”

Bestselling novelist Jackson Ford is arrogant, exacting, and relentless on the page and off. His irresistible new editor, Ellie Parker is smart, headstrong, and not intimidated by Jackson's attitude - or the way he turns every exchange into a filthy seduction.

There isn't a thing these two can agree on, except their intense attraction. But with Jackson's deadline looming, can they stop fighting long enough for him to deliver the hit she needs?

The relationship between editor and author has never been so intimate or so explicit...





Purchase Links


AMAZON US / UK



My Review


ExplicitExplicit by Roxy Sloane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Explicit by Roxy Sloane is a stand-alone romance that will have you swooning for it's leading man, Jackson Ford. This is the first book I have read from Roxy Sloane that is not a serialized story. Don't get me wrong - I do enjoy a good serial novel. But this book was a refreshing change. The romance built in a way that was just perfect. I never worried about where the story was going I was able to just enjoy the words and the emotions they evoked.

Jackson is a hot mess of a best-selling novelist with a boatload of issues and Ellie is his new editor. The fact that Ellie is as strong as she is and as capable of handling him as anyone could be was wonderful. She was tough with him but also affected by him and while determined to keep work and romance separated, circumstances conspire against that idea.

This is probably, by far my favorite of Roxy's books and I've loved all that I've read. I hope that there might be more in the future focusing on the peripheral characters we met in this story.




Author Bio


Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles with her hot ex-military hubby and her two kids. She loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment