Tuesday, May 3, 2016

#ReleaseBlitz: Jaq With a Q by Jettie Woodruff







Title: Jaq with a Q
Author: Jettie Woodruff
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 3, 2016




Blurb

Subject - Jaq with a Q

* Wrong Number
* Looking for hit-man
* Want's to die
* Lost
* No desire to be found
* Paranoid
* Anxiety
* Released from mental hospital
* Panic attacks
* Nobody would miss her
* In the eye of the beholder





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Excerpt


“Hello, this is Oliver Benson.”

“Um, yes. Hi, I’m Jaq.”

The quiet, shaky voice definitely not matching the guy name caught me off guard. “Jack?”

“Well, yes but with a Q.”

“What can I do for you, Jaq with a Q?”

“I’m not sure if I have the right guy. Ollie Benson, that’s all I really have to go on.”

A brief memory touched my mind of my dad calling me Ollie as a boy. I hadn’t been Ollie in many years. Nonetheless, I asked, “What is it that you need done?”

“I don’t want to get into trouble. How do I know you’re not a cop?”

My head jolted a little with a startled surprise, but I continued, curious of what illegal transaction she was interested in pursuing. “You don’t, but you are wasting my time. Maybe I can point you in the right direction, but first you have to tell me what you’re looking for.”

“Well, I, I, I’m looking for someone to like, like get rid of someone.”

I sputtered hot coffee from my lips, choking on her words. That’s not what I was expecting. Heroine or meth maybe, not that. “You want to hire a hitman? You want to kill someone?”

“Well, no. I want someone to kill me.”




Author Bio


Jettie Woodruff resides in Ohio, but she's not sure why. She hates winter. People say Jettie has her own genre, a mixture of love, sex, family, mystery, comedy, and sometimes taboo. She also has a half a dozen stories started, all waiting to be told. The one that makes it to thirty-thousand first is usually the one that gets published next.

Some of her favorite things are, first and foremost her family, reading, writing, bike riding, hiking, BOOK SIGNINGS, my friends, and life!

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe



Excerpt


Jaq with a QJaq with a Q by Jettie Woodruff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jaq with a Q by Jettie Woodruff is a full-length stand-alone romance with a real quirky something to it that I enjoyed. Jaq is pretty much everything you can imagine when you think of someone who is extremely socially anxious, afraid of men, and paranoid. She has her reasons but it doesn't make her life any easier to live. She makes a misplaced call and asks for help to end it all - enter Ollie. Ollie is your typical very-smart, has many degrees but can't seem to focus on one area to begin his career. He's never found anything that could hold his interest, until Jaq and her misdial.

Very intriguing, I just had to know what would happen next. I am definitely going to be reading the next book about Silas whenever it will be available.


Author Links

FACEBOOK PROFILE
TWITTER
BOOKTROPOLOUS
PINTEREST
GOODREADS
READERS IN THE KNOW
AMAZON
NEWSLETTER

No comments:

Post a Comment