Monday, September 12, 2016

#ReleaseBlitz: A Love So Deadly by Lili Valente

A love so deadly an.jpg

A Love So Deadly by Lili Valente

Author: Lili Valente Release Date: September 12th, 2016 Genre: Contemporary Romance

LoveSoDeadly_final.jpg

Synopsis:

Warning: This book will give it to you hard and fast. Once you start, don’t even think about stopping. Caitlin is everything I never knew I needed. But I’m not just bad for her—I’m toxic. If I stay, I’ll destroy her, but I can’t keep my hands to myself. I keep reaching for the only good thing left in the world, but I don’t know how much longer I can hold on. Especially when a monster lurks in the darkness, waiting for me to drop my guard so he can take what’s mine. Take her, lock her up, and play those ugly games I know he’s played before. What once was dangerous is turning deadly, and only the devil knows if either Caitlin or I will make it out alive. Alert: A Love So Deadly is a full-length novel and book two in a continuing story. It should be read after A Love So Dangerous.

Add to your TBR on Goodreads

 

Buy Links

A Love So Deadly 9/12 
iBooks | Amazon | Google Play | Kobo | B&N

Haven't started the series? Grab A Love So Dangerous, To the Bone book 1, today!

A Love So Dangerous
iBooks | Amazon | Google Play | Kobo | B&N


My Review:

A Love So DeadlyA Love So Deadly by Lili Valente
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Love So Deadly by Lili Valente is the second book in her To The Bone series. It picks up right where we left off in A Love So Dangerous.

At this point we all know Gabe has a secret and that he ended things with Caitlin to avoid dragging her down with him and his secret. But that lasts less than a day before he decides he needs to come clean because he just can't stay away from her anymore. But when he shows up at her place he instantly feels like something is wrong...

The suspense will just about crack your teeth. From the resolution of the issues at the beginning of this book to the cliffhanger at the end of this book. You will be left sitting there, jaw gaping, thinking WTF? That can't possible be true or right or accurate but how can this devious author possibly write these characters out of this one? Spoilers!

It is hot and steamy without being overly done. The emotions run high, the writing carries you away, and you won't be able to get enough of Gabe and Caitlin either. Told in dual POV with a cliffhanger ending this will definitely suck you in. Note: It was formerly published as One Wild Night and This Wicked Rush by Jessie Evans.

The Series:
A Love So Dangerous A Dark Romance (To the Bone Book 1) by Lili Valente A Love so Deadly A Dark Romance (To the Bone Book 2) by Lili Valente A Love so Deep A Dark Romance (To the Bone Book 3) by Lili Valente

Meet the Author:

Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale. These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Connect with Lili:

No comments:

Post a Comment