Wednesday, May 17, 2017

#ReleaseBoost: Love Me in the Dark by Mia Asher





Title: Love Me in the Dark
Author: Mia Asher
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 10, 2017



Blurb

Two strangers in Paris ...
One passionate, earth-shattering kiss.

He was the artist upstairs
with the tantalizing smile and laughing eyes.

He was the devil inviting me to sin,
seducing me to dance in the bright moonlight.

He was desire and need.

When he touched me, my body sang--
my soul came alive.

But I belonged to another man,
and he didn't want to let me go.









Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





My Review

Love Me in the DarkLove Me in the Dark by Mia Asher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Love Me in the Dark by Mia Asher is a standalone romance that borders on a love-triangle trope without ever fully stepping into that darkness. It is beautifully written to showcase the depth of conflict between the lead married female, Valentina, her apathetic husband, William, and the successful Parisian artist, Sébastien.

Valentina thought she had it all. The happy marriage, the doting husband, the comfortable life. When she catches her husband, on their anniversary, cheating on her, the next year is spent dissecting their years together and trying to move past this heartbreaking event. When he offers to get away with her and go to Paris for some much needed time together she finally thinks things are on the mend and is willing to open up and maybe let him back into her heart. When he gets held up by meetings and sends her on ahead then never shows she is left to discover her true self, alone, in Paris.

Sébastien is a troubled man who has suffered much loss in his life. He is a successful, renowned and wealthy artist who hasn't opened himself up to love in years. When he meets Valentina, by coincidence, at a gallery party, the attraction and intrigue is instantaneous for him. He wants more but they go their separate ways only to have fate play it's hand and have Valentina staying in his same apartment building. They build a solid friendship through the months she stays there all the while knowing that a reckoning is coming in the way of William and none of them will like it.

Magical. I loved every word. I have laid out the gist of the story above without letting any of the sordid details loose and it is the sordid details, Sébastien's past, William's own nasty secrets, and Valentina's true desires, that make this story so amazing. Enjoy!



Author Bio

I'm a writer, a hopeless romantic, a wanderer, a dreamer, a cynic, and a believer. And, I might be a bit crazy - but who isn't?

I believe in happy endings however I know that not everyone is lucky enough to get one, but such is life. I think fine lines exist to be pushed and possibly crossed.

Love,
M.



Author Links





No comments:

Post a Comment