Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday # 5

Welcome to this weeks Feature & Follow Friday Tuesday!


The question for this week is...

Feature your own favorite blogger, have it be a surprise.



The best way I could think to do this was to focus on a blog I enjoy reading and link to their own blog...

The person who I followed to begin this Feature and Follow malarkey is...
Chrissy T of "A Novel Idea" blog.



And then the Goodreads review that inspired me to start my blog back up again...
Angie of "Angie's Dreamy Reads" blog.
It was her Goodreads review of Real by Katy Evans that blew my mind, so I read the book, and my mind was blown again! I liked the book so much that I just had to write about it somewhere, anywhere...





I prefer Bloglovin'...
Follow on Bloglovin


Happy Follow Friday!

What is Feature & Follow Friday?

Next Weeks Question...
(Friday October 18, 2013)

What are some of your favorite magazines?

No comments:

Post a Comment